Is that even possible?
Is that even possible?
they define romance
1. Where are you from? New Jerseg
2. Has an anime ever made you cry? Omg, yes, FullMetal Alchemist
3. Post a screenshot of your tumblr activity page. Ummmm
4. A musical artist you love that isn’t well known? I don’t know any
5. How would you describe your sense of humour? Very wide. I laugh at a lot of things
6. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else’s? Yes! All of those whom I love dearly
7. Did you make any resolutions for this year? What were they? To lose more weight, stop being hard on myself
8. Last 3 blogs on your dashboard, not including any of your own. @almalexiaa @slutofbabylon @allysonkrystyne
9. Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first 3 songs. “This Is Gospel” by Panic! At the Disco. “I want to Break Free” by Queen. “Still Into You” by Paramore
10. Can you curl your tongue? Not much
11. Can you do any other accents other than your own? British is okay, so is Australian. Spanish. French is the best. Russian I can get by with. Southern American is pretty damn good. I’m good with accents, honestly
12. Who would be your ideal partner? @allysonkrystyne is my ideal partner
13. Who is your favorite anime character? Naruto, dattebayo
14. Most used word? Fuck
15. Most used phrased? “Go scratch”
16. Inspiration behind your URL? It’s pretty self explanatory
17. Inspiration behind your blog title? My favorite quote and words to live by
18. Is there something you would never do? Date a man again. Ew
19. Is there anything you should be doing right now? Sleeping
20. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly? Not really
21. If you could study anything, what would it be? Languages. Theater
22. If money was no object, where would you move to? California or London
23. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Japan. I LOVE Japanese culture
24. Have you ever online dated? Yes
25. Have you ever been in love? Yes, I am now ^_^
26. Have you ever had a secret admirer? Not that I’m aware
27. Favorite song? “Nicotine” by Panic! At the Disco
28. Favorite food? Ramen!
29. Favorite movie? I have too many
30. Favorite foreign food? Thai food, Japanese
31. Are you ticklish? Unfortunately
32. Are you a good liar? To most
33. Are you pursuing your dreams? I’m trying to
34. Are you scared of the future? To an extent
35. Are you happy with who you are? I’m getting there!
36. Are you a clean or messy person? Messy
37. Are you a good judge of character? Yes
38. Are you a very open or private person? Private until I know you better
39. Are you more attracted to men or women? Women!
40. How old are you? 24
41. How tall are you? Between 5’2 and 5’3
42. How did you get your name? My mother
43. How many posts do you have? Pffff i have no clue
44. How many posts have you liked? A lot
45. How are you feeling right now? Meh, kinda down but i’ll get over it
46. How many followers do you have? 158
47. How would you like to be remembered? As a great actress, wife, and mother
48. Do you have a crush? I crush on @allysonkrystyne every day and will until I die
49. Do you want children? Yes!
50. Do you have any pets? Yes! A kitty named Strudel 😻
51. Do you play video games? Yep!
52. Do you have much of an ego? Ehhhhh
53. Do you believe in soul mates? Yes!
54. Do you prefer to text or call? Text
55. Do you suck or bite lollipops? Both, i prefer to suck though ;D
56. Do you like long or short hair? Both
57. Do actions speak louder than words? Yes
58. Do you correct people when they make mistakes? Sometimes
59. Do you post mainly reblogs, or your own content? Reblogs
60. Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? No, i get bored too quickly
61. What makes you angry? Anti-gay people
62. What is your birthday? June 6
63. What shoe size are you? 6.5/7
64. What are you strengths? I can’t name them myself
65. What is your dream job? Acting!
66. What color is your hair? Naturally dark brown
67. What color is your eyes? Dark brown
68. What do your parents do? Mom’s an x-ray technician, dad was a diesel mechanic now retires
69. What is you middle name? Michelle
70. What are your weaknesses? My inability to say no
71. What is your zodiac sign? Gemini
72. What’s your lucky number? I don’t have one
73. What perfume do you wear? I don’t remember the name
74. What are you allergic to? Surprisingly nothing
75. What’s the meaning of life? Life itself
76. What is your favorite color? Red/green/blue/orange
77. What is your favorite accent? British
78. What makes you uncomfortable? Verbal fighting
79. What is your personality type? Uhhhhh… I don’t have my resident psychologist at hand!
80. What is your #1 favorite anime? I don’t have one
81. What type of music do you like? Pop rock
82. What or whom do you miss right now? @allysonkrystyne, my cats
83. What’s your favourite number, and why? I don’t have one
84. What programs do you currently have open? Tumblr
85. What do you typically have for breakfast? Breakfast sammich
86. What age do people usually mistake you for? 16-18
87. What’s the most notes you’ve ever had on a post? Around 40
88. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep? A week
89. What are five things you want to do before you die? Be famous, get married, have kids, see the world
90. What fandoms would you consider yourself a part of? SHERLOCKIAN FOR LIFE! Potter nerd. Narutard.
coming out to your parents
If you try for one second to tell me the X-Men isn’t an allegory for the gay rights movement, I will smack you. They weren’t even remotely subtle about this.
The mutants have always been an allegory for anyone that didn’t fit in to society. The folks who drew the comics made a point of that early on.
It’s not just the gay rights movement, its not just kids trying to “come out” to their parents. Its people being mistreated by the government, put away, forced to pretend to be “normal”, systematically oppressed, even killed for who they are because the powers that be cant control it. It’s an allegory for blacks, gays, the disabled (mentally and physically), women, and anyone really who isnt a white man at the top of the food chain.
Seriously guys… Malcom X and Martin Luther King Jr are Professor X and Magneto. Legacy virus is HIV. X-men is a flawless comic.
fem Bucky in #13
Steven Moffat when asked about Sherlock series 4 at GOTG UK premiere. (x)
HE’S CAPABLE OF DATING SOMEBODY!?? WUT?!?!?!!?
If anything the whole Janine fiasco has proven that he is INCAPABLE of dating someone!!!!!!!! WTF MOFFAT STOP TALKING SHIT
That’s not what he means. He pretended to date someone for a case, because he is more in touch with his emotions now. He wouldn’t have been able to pull that off (with a woman) in s1. He has a hard time understanding when women hit on him, while he knows exactly when a man is hitting on him. Therefore it would have been harder to pull that stunt. He also used Janine to make John jealous. What he did to Janine was messed up. That doesn’t mean he can’t date.
He is now capable of shooting someone, because he has someone he loves more than his own life. He has someone that he would do ANYTHING for. That makes him more dangerous than ever. Why? Because he deals with dangerous people, and Sherlock Holmes will NEVER let harm come to John Watson.
What he means is that
sherlock has become more human, and that affects the way he acts. He can no longer stay cool and rely solely on logic. Of course, we know that Sherlock has actually become MUCH better.
You also have to remember that Moffat lies 80% of the time, or gives wrong information.